Goals and eight business priorities
We aim to build a more sustainable business by supporting our customers, continuing to value our people and contributing to the communities in which we are present. Sustainability shall be fully integrated into our business and a core competence in our company.
- Develop new and innovative solutions and offerings to help people and businesses increase their positive contribution.
- Develop sector policies to govern business decisions in key industries to facilitate change. Develop group wide position statements in certain areas where we see that our industry can have a positive impact. Those will govern our business decisions going forward.
- Reduce our carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by 45% until 2015 (baseline 2008).
- Harmonize and strengthen our community investments and social strategy.
- Strengthen and increase communication and dialogue with all stakeholders.
Our business priorities
At SEB, we have defined eight business priorities to guide our work:
By prioritising our efforts this way, we contribute to protecting the environment, enhance our social contribution and contribute to better banking governance.